Day 15 of 21 junk food free challenge !

Monday, 31th December 2012
Day 15: How do you feel after two weeks junk free? How have you found the last two weeks?

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVE EVERYONE !

And now, shit myself. HAHA. LOL. AFTER TWO WEEKS JUNK FREE, I BROKE IT TODAY.
yup, on new year's eve, I ate junk food :/
okay what I ate today was :

Lunch -> Ginseng chicken soup with a bowl of rice and soya bean drink.
So far alright.
THEN COMES DINNER.
My family decided to have a BBQ and so I ate some chicken and satay and sausages.
So far so cool.
THEN, I went to eat some dark chocolate.... -sigh-
AND THEN, I ate marshmellows and some toasted bread with kaya (a form of spread).

But I feel alright after two weeks junk free, I feel normal. LOL.
But one thing that I miss was my bread. cause I LOVE bread.
Like this kind of oozing goodness bread :


BUT ! I am gonna continue this challenge all the way to the end. :3
teehee~

-insert meme here-


Comments

Popular Posts