A look at my Hamsters and their Houses !

WARNING : THERE MAY BE UNGLAM AND BLUR SHOTS AND THE SIGHT OF SO MANY OF MY HAMSTERS MIGHT POP YOUR EYEBALLS OUT.

***I just uploaded every picture I took, for all your hamster pleasure***

Enjoy :D

This post is dedicated to all my 20 lovely Hamsters out there, I mean in their cages in my house. Thank you for being there for me in my ups and downs, when I passed my exams, when I got a job, when my laptop broke down and I broke down cause my laptop broke down, and spending all my earnings on your food, bathing sand, bedding, accessories, water, water bottles, wheels .................etc etc. 

Thanks. LOL. 



5 newborn hammies ! These are already around 2 ~ 3 weeks old.





This is actually a kinda big container with 6 hammies and a smaller cage that has 2 hammies. Couldn't mix them together, cause they'll fight :/







There is a total of 4 cages. The large container with a smaller cage inside and a pink cage that has a separator in the middle, 2 hammies on the left and 4 hammies on the right. Can't mix them together as well if not, fighting spreeeeeeeee~
And a blue cage on top of the pink cage that currently shelters the 5 newborn hammies and their mum. :)


FURBALL ! :D












Gaaaah uber cute when sleeping ~~



That's all for now ! Look forward to my next post, which is coming out tomorrow ! :D

Comments

Popular Posts