Roaming around Singapore : Bugis Street + my loots ! :D

Bugis Street is like the bestest of the bestest of the best place in Singapore to buy cheap and nice clothes :D
Everything you want, it's here:D Okay maybe not everything but there's:
-Women clothes
-Men clothes
-Children clothes
-Accessories
-Food & Drinks
-Bags
-Shoes
-Wallets
-Korean/k-pop stuff
etc
etc
etc
For more information you can head over to :  http://www.bugis-street.com/

Picture time !



















And now for my loots ! :DDDDDDD
Although I didn't buy many things, I'm happy with my purchases :3
And the best thing is, each clothing is less than $15 :D


Just a basic white top with a little Moustache. I like clothes that can easily be paired with other clothes. If you know what I mean. :D  


Another top with a Moustache on it! I love Moustaches! It's like so cute. :3 


A boy eagle crop top! I bought this to go with my army-style shorts. :D


Blue Studded collar top. The shoulders are seen-able. I like this top because it has studs LOL.   


My Army-style shorts ! :D 

I was actually searching for something similar to my FWP #5.
AND I FOUND IT! SO DARN HAPPY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Ending with my new-born baby hamsters !! I don't know how their mum gave birth to them when she was separated from the others. LOL.

-end-

Comments


  1. Superb Sarees,Great color combination and designs are so elegant.Perfect & Beautiful!Bridal Silk Sarees

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bugis street is the famous place to buy souvenirs
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very informative and unique tips dear. Thanks for sharing.

    Wholesale Clothes Suppliers

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts