Powerful Questions to ask Yourself: #6 !

Question 6: Do I have fun? 

hmm.. this is a difficult question..
I do but when I'm in a bad mood, well generally anyone who is in a bad mood is usually grumpy and shit.
Hot weathers make me feel soooo damn grumpy and lazy to do anything and because of this I get piss easily and thus I won't enjoy. 

When I'm out to eat with people, I think too much about 
"Oh god Imma gain so much weight!"
"How many calories will I be taking in?"
"I have to control the amount of food I eat."
"No I can't take that scoop of ice-cream if not I'll break my diet."
NO I CAN'T TAKE THIS, I CAN'T EAT THAT.
So in the end, I don't enjoy myself especially when eating with other people or my loved ones cause I think too darn much about the calories and my weight and how much kilograms I'll gain and all that shit. 

I worry too much about everything. I always think afar and think like,
"What will happen if I do this?"
"What will happen if I do that?"
"Oh I will look weird if I do this."
"Waste Money."
"Not worth it."
"Waste my time"

Gosh sometimes I really want to just tell myself,
LIVE YOUR LIFE THE WAY YOU WANT TO MAN, WHY THINK SO MUCH WHEN YOU ONLY GET TO LIVE ONCE? QUIT WORRYING AND GET OFF YOUR LAZY BOTTOM AND GO! 

-end-

Comments

Popular Posts