Powerful Questions to ask Yourself: #5 !

Question 5: Do I take the time to really listen to what others say?

Hmm, depends on the situation I'm in actually. 
But I think most of the time not really.
I don't really like those "Let's have a Talk" Talks.
I try to avoid them as much as possible.
And if I get into talks like these, I'm not really serious.
But sometimes if something really, seriously happened and there must be an
unavoidable "Let's have a Talk"Talk, I'll listen.

But when there are group assignments and projects and all that team work, I'll listen.
And.. people's opinions. I think I do listen to opinions alot and sometimes think about them.

But this question is really open to many different types of questions so most probably yours will be different. :) 

-end-

Comments

Popular Posts