My Hairstyle Changes over the Years !

And not only my hairstyle, but also the way I look. Hohoho.

Let's start from the youngest photo I have, shall we?
Well it's not really the youngest photo I have but it's the youngest photo I can take. :3


Yes I was a fat child. Super chubby like a bunny. Anyway, I had bangs at around, 2 or 3 or 4 years old? Can't remember. :/


Moving forward to when I was 8 years old. I had a short bob hairstyle with a center-parted short fringe.


When I was 10 years old, I grew out my hair and fringe. So technically I didn't have a fringe.


 Moving on, in 2008 I chopped off my hair and had a side-swept fringe/bangs. 


In 2009, I did hair extension at the start of the year which stayed in my hair for around 8 months. And cut my fringe shorter again.


Around the starting of November 2009 I took out the hair extensions and this was my original hair length back then.


At the end of November 2009 I bleached my hair. Wasn't it like, the trend to have bleached or coloured hair or something like that in the past? :P LOL.


This was my hairstyle back then around July 2010. Bleached, medium-length hair. I used like a bobby pin to fake a long side fringe because I had a really awkward fringe because I was trying to grow out my fringe. But usually I'll just end up cutting my fringe again. heh.


Kinda brown-ish hair colour at the end of 2010. With curly clip-on hair extensions.


Starting of January 2011. Uglyness to the max.
Starting to gain weight. oh no.


In july 2011 my hair grew longer and so did my fringe. Gained some kilos on the way.


At the end of 2011, In December, I coloured my hair ash grey. 


At the start of 2012.


I think I posted this photo in one of my blog post. I chopped off my hair because it was so damaged, it's like worst than grass.


I can't remember when was this, around middle of 2012 I think.


This was around.. September or October I think?


And finally, my current hairstyle. Back to black. Long fringe. Slightly longer hair. :D


-Ending with Pixel!-

Comments

Popular Posts