Water Babies + Plants + hamsters !

Le water babies :3

Looks like little neon light balls that was given birth from Christmas lights aye ? 
hehehehehe 

IT'S MY COLLECTION OF WATER BABIES ! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGTHEYARESOFREAKING CUTEEEE

Okay larh I know I'm super duper childish and shit, but seriously, it's just so cute and mini and tiny and little and itsy bitsy etc etc etc 

*After 4 hours of describing how cute water babies are*

Remember that one period of time water babies went crazy and spread throughout the whole Singapore like SARS ?

It was so crazy man, everyone wanted water babies, especially primary school kids, like me, that time. and now. again.

Suddenly I remembered about water babies when I was younger, I would buy tons of them since they're so freaking cheap, like what, $1 per packet ?

But at that time I would only buy like 2 ~ 4 packets max because I'm the poor type who only brings $1.50 to school everyday and eats 30 cents bee hoon with no liao or toppings or whatsoever to save money.

So I would buy those little colourful balls and stash them into my pockets, reach home and get a container of water and dump those little babies into the bowl.

And then, I would like sit there for about .... 3 ~ 4 hours? Looking at the water babies grow and grow and grow because I found them to be super duper fascinating. 

Nowadays primary school kids already want or/and have Ipads and Iphones :/ Thefuckman.

Anyway,

childhood was awesome back then :D 

Le water babies with plant !

Now coming back to October 2012, my water babies grew after a couple of hours, and I decided to plant my plant with water babies ! Makes the plant look so much more cuter and attractive and beautiful and etc etc

*After 6 hours of describing how cute it is*

Ahem, 


OMG ISN'T THIS CUTE AS WELL ?!?!

I think this is like the cute post :P
IT'S FREAKING MINI FREAKING CACTUS IN A FREAKING MINI FREAKING JAR THAT I CAN FREAKING HANG THEM ON STUFFS ! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

I don't know why I just love mini little things . :O 

THATS WHY I ALSO LOVE HAMSTERS !!



This is beef and mayo. Beef is the darker hammie and mayo is the white one :D 
All together my husband and I have 14 hammies as of 3/10/2012.

Their names are Beef, egg, mayo, ham, cheese, sesame, soya, and 7 babies were born but we haven't decided on their names yet :/

But their cages stink man always must change the bedding often and clean up.

But still, it's alright ~ it's a responsibility to keep those cute little fur balls ~

especially when they are sleeping and eating, ultra cutenessssssssssssss!


This is one of the babies. Bare nude skin with no fur. But still ultra cute because it's so tiny ! :D 

IT'S HAMSTER PHOTOBOMBING TIMEEEEE !







This is just too cuteeeeeeeeeeeee


My accounting exam is actually in a day :O 
So it's muggin' time ! 
lol wtf ....





Bye ~ :D 

Comments

Popular Posts