Binge eating #3

This is just gonna be a short post on abit of how my binge eating is getting along.

because of "Elysa's staving and eating theory" ( see label body image and post on 

What I've did and done and tried to lose weight but failed, terribly )


I've been eating irregularly and unhealthily, so :  

I'm currently trying to eat a full meal for lunch and a light meal for dinner. Usually for breakfast I would just have a slice of wholemeal bread with peanut butter paired with soya almond milk. :3 yum yum. 



I don't know why, I don't like eating almonds raw in their nut form but blended in with  soya milk it taste awesome.

for a typical lunch I would eat either a bowl of rice OR noodles with some chicken for protein or egg and some veggies ( if i can be bothered to if not just chicken LOL ). 



I eat Japanese rice with chicken breast or fillet cooked with some soy sauce, sesame oil, oyster sauce, olive oil, cooking wine and a pinch of corn starch. 

Yes I know it's super duper simple and no variety AT ALL but I just love rice and chicken. 

I think if I'm left on an island with just supplies of rice and chicken already cooked, I'll be a happy happy person. wee~ 

For dinner I would just usually eat half a bowl of rice OR half a bowl of noodles with chicken and/or tofu or just some random side dish LOOOL 

But then sometimes I feel like eating 2 or 3 bowls of rice and tons of chicken and blah blah  so then I do.

But because I know that if I don't eat that extra bowl of rice or that extra plateful of chicken, I would binge after. 

Like the next day or something I will binge. :/ 

so I rather eat extra rice and chicken then go stuff myself with ice-cream, biscuits, chocolates etc etc 

cause AT LEAST rice and chicken is more healthier than all those junk.

You know what I mean? 

when going out to eat, choose the healthier meals.

for example Mcdonalds, choose like fish burger and apple slices or something and skip the fries and soft drinks.

AND !!! 

DRINK LOTS AND LOTS OF WATER. 



I drink water for every meal, except breakfast :O 

I only drink cold water though, drinking normal temperature water to me feels like .. urgh.

But if I've got no choice I will :( 

I haven't binge for about a week now so hopefully I will not binge forever.

-end- 

Have a wonderful day people ! 

Comments

Popular Posts