Work and maths = wtf + hamster photos !

OMG IT HAS BEEN A WEEK SINCE I LAST UPDATED ! 
GAAAH ! SO SORRY !

Been so busy the past few days.
Just got a job and I've started my new module - statistics. Which is, MATH.

I REALLY REALLY DON'T LIKE MATH.
I'm like 




Especially with all the complicated formulas and crap.

And guess where I'm working ?
A place where people of all ages love, kids have their happy meals, teenagers and adults have their set meals with burgers and fries and apple pie and ice cream and all those lovely food. 

I know you know it. 

McDonald !  






Okay I'm kind of afraid of clowns. and is Mr McDonald a clown? maybe not without his make-up. teehee. :3 

But their food is awesome no doubt about that plus I love their Mcflurry ! 

But can't eat too often though >< 

The key is moderation, people. :D

So that's why I have not been updating so much and all :/ 
but I WILL update more frequently ! 

Just some hamster updates with pictures :3







I loveeee this photo !!! It's like standing on two feet and gaaah $%&*&^%$%^&* cuteness overload ! 

One of them had 5 baby hamsters that grew up, but unfortunately we had to sell them because we did not have enough space and cages. :/ 

Meet good owners my little precious ones <3  

I'll be posting a lip make-up review for the following post, so do follow and look forward to more updates !! 



oh yes and YIPPEEDOODLEDOOO ! 

my hair grew quite alot since I chop it off in March 2012. 


I needed to chop my hair off cause of all the damage :( 

kthxbai

I know I look horrible D: 




Comments

  1. Whuuuuut?! You don't like Math?! That's so un-asian of you... lol just kidding, I love Math though :D

    Congrats on the new job! You're right, moderation is key! My friend gained 10kg after working there because free McDonald food taste better apparently XD

    PS: no you don't look horrible! and I am looking forward to your next posts :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahah math is complicating for me, although i'm asian D: yesss their food taste more delicious cause, its free xD who doesnt love free stuff ~ hoho

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts