Yo Guys !

Alright, *guilty guilty guilty*
Long time no post.... actually very long time >o<
Cause my exams are coming in like.... 2 WEEKS!
So have been studying like a good kid #$%^&*^%#$%^&*
BUT! I promise to do many more reviews!
okay, these are the products that I am going to review in perhaps the near future or far future or far far away future.

1. Lucas' Papaw ointment
- okay, OMGAWD THIS PRODUCT IS AWESOME!

2. Princess Mini Bambi series in Apple Green
- WOOT WOOT, TAMAKA WOOT WOOT
lol okay it's a joke from my school

3. Dollywink liquid eyeliner
- NICE! Won't say anymore about it, heh

okay fine only 3 products so far but can't think already larh....
BUT! anything that I think I like or don't like or average or plain shitty or plain awesome or just awesome or chio or shuai or getting out of topic I will confirm post here one okay ;)

so please stay tune for more updates!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
lotsa love from lotsa bear ! muahahahah...ha....ha.ha.

Comments

Popular Posts