PICTURES FROM MY BBQ!

Yo Guys!
Okay, Remember that BBQ thing I had to do for charity on Tuesday and Wednesday?
Well I'm finally not a lazy pig and decided to share with you guys the pictures!
I took this pictures while preparing and all leh!
**sweats profusely from working too hard**

My friends BBQ-ing the sausages!
Hardworking kids they are. Three cheers for them.
HIP HIP HOORAY! x3

Cool Man! "I CAN COOK! WE CAN SELL SAUSAGES! GO GO GO!"

Fizzy Can Drinks.
Regret not selling this on the first day as well, only sold it on the second day,
which is also the last day, sadly,
and it was all sold out fast man!!!
I guess sausages + can drinks = a perfect match from matchmaking.com.esa

Okay, THIS IS DA BOMB.
Like seriously, one of the best ice cream in the world.
fine... I don't know if it is one of the best in the world be it is suuuuper yummy!
It's called dippin' dots.
If your not lazy like me you can go and research ;)
Many other favours yo
This is my favourite, cookies n cream!
(LOOK AT THE COOKIE PIECES~! IT'S WORTH OHMYWOW)

MONEEEH, MONNEEEH, MONEEEH, NOT MINEEE, MONEEEH, SAY BYEEE.

These will be given to World Vision :)
Help the less fortunate!
Next post will be........

tata

Comments

Popular Posts