A DAY OUT ON MY FIRST WEEK OF HOLIDAY!

Okay, My first ever Post :D
I'm on my first week of holiday and it's coming to an end (SAAAD) &
next week is my last week, lol, only 2 weeks larh. xD
Today I went out with my school friends after 5 days of being a cave girl,
feel so refreshed to see humans!
And anyway, we went bowling and this Laser Shooting thing, quite fun actually :D

Me First >< ZiLian...


Tia & I


Vertika & I

Okay... I know the picture is not clear, actually it is very not clear since the bowling place
was kind of dark.
And after that horh, walao, they all go home so early!
So *foraver alaone* me walked around and camwhore more before my dad came
at 6.30.

Thats it BUT, I'll post more interesting stuffs so that you guys will read(poor me) so yup,

Take care Guys! & Girls :) and animals... and aliens.

Comments

Popular Posts